McCartney’s girlfriend moves in with himOctober 20th, 2008 - 2:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 20 (IANS) Beatles legend Paul McCartney has asked new girlfriend Nancy Shevell to moving in with him just five months after his divorce with Heather Mills.Thesun.co.uk reports that McCartney’s daughter Stella also has approved of the new woman. The 47-year-old Nancy has been spending a lot of time at the East Sussex home in Peasmarsh. But McCartney, 66, has now asked her to move in with her.
Although Stella, 37, has approved of Nancy, she has advised him not to rush into marriage.
A family friend said: “Paul and Nancy are as solid a couple as you can get after just a short time together. She always seemed to be at Peasmarsh anyway so it made sense to him just to ask her to move in. She’ll still travel between here and America but is setting up home with Paul. He asked Beatrice if she liked Nancy and got a resounding ‘Yes’, which meant the world to him.”
McCartney got involved with Nancy during his divorce proceedings with Mills.
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Maccas ladylove Nancy Shevell moves in with him - Oct 20, 2008
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- McCartney's girlfriend free to marry him - Jan 25, 2009
- McCartney moves up on rich musicians list - Apr 27, 2012
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Macca penned Michelle to attract girls - Oct 22, 2008
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010