McCartney to get top French honourSeptember 4th, 2012 - 8:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 4 (IANS) Singer Paul McCartney is to be honoured with the France’s top cultural honour.
The singer will be conferred the Legion of Honour medal by French President Francois Hollande Saturday, reports express.co.uk.
This year’s honourees list also includes movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and Mexican actress Salma Hayek. Among past recipients of this honour are Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford, Robert De Niro, and Lenny Kravitz.
- Hayek to receive French honour - Jan 03, 2012
- Ashton, Demi's friendly meeting at pre-Golden Globes bash - Jan 16, 2012
- Oprah, McCartney receive Kennedy Center Honours - Dec 07, 2010
- Shakira receives French honour, first for a Colombian - Jan 29, 2012
- Robert Redford Conferred The Knight Of The Legion Of Honor By French President - Oct 15, 2010
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Eastwood, Springsteen to star at Toronto fest - Aug 24, 2010
- Jackson voted greatest singer of all time - Jun 22, 2011
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Michael J. Fox to receive lifetime achievement award - Feb 05, 2011
Tags: actress salma hayek, clint eastwood, express co, francois hollande, french honour, french president, harvey weinstein, legion of honour, lenny kravitz, london, mexican actress, movie mogul, paul mccartney, redford robert, robert de niro, robert redford, salma hayek, singer paul