McCartney in no rush to marry girlfriendJanuary 6th, 2011 - 9:19 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 6 (IANS) Veteran singer Sir Paul McCartney is going strong with girlfriend Nancy Shevel but has no plans to marry her any time soon.The pair, who have been dating for around three years, were recently seen enjoying a New Year break on the Caribbean island of Anguilla.
“They’re really happy together. They’re very well matched. They criss-cross the Atlantic to see each other, with Nancy flying over a lot,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“They get on so well - but marriage isn’t an issue to them at the moment,” the source added.
- McCartney's wedding is 'imminent' - Sep 14, 2011
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- McCartney, Shevell off to Caribbean honeymoon - Oct 17, 2011
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- No big fat wedding for McCartney, Shevell - Jul 22, 2011
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Macca 'plans secret wedding with Nancy Shevell' - Feb 03, 2010
- Noel Gallagher 'is the next McCartney' - Oct 05, 2010
- Kanye West plans shoe line with Kim Kardashian - Aug 05, 2012
- Paul McCartney Serenades Michelle Obama - Jun 04, 2010
- McCartney moves up on rich musicians list - Apr 27, 2012
- Rihanna struts her stuff at Paris Fashion Week - Oct 06, 2009