McCartney denies wedding rumours with American heiress palAugust 21st, 2008 - 2:30 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 21 (ANI): Sir Paul McCartney has rubbished reports that hes to wed American heiress Nancy Shevell.
The pair fuelled rumors that they were to exchange marriage vows after McCartney was spotted shopping at top London jewelers S.J. Phillips.
The couple was subsequently reported to have sought the blessing of their families after their return from a road trip across the U.S. earlier this month (Aug08), reports Contactmusic.
But a representative for McCartney has denied the star is to wed, saying, “It is nonsense to say they are getting married.”
McCartney ended his marriage to former glamour model Heather Mills earlier this year (08), while Shevell is still battling to finalize her divorce from U.S. lawyer Bruce. (ANI)
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- No big fat wedding for McCartney, Shevell - Jul 22, 2011
- McCartney's wedding is 'imminent' - Sep 14, 2011
- Nancy Shevell not marrying Macca - Jan 27, 2009
- Macca scotches engagement rumours - May 11, 2009
- McCartney's girlfriend free to marry him - Jan 25, 2009
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Macca has great taste in women, says ex-wife Heather Mills - Jan 26, 2009
- Macca sparks engagement rumours - Apr 24, 2008
- Paul McCartney, Nancy Shevell engaged? - May 10, 2009
- Paul McCartney Serenades Michelle Obama - Jun 04, 2010
- Marriage to Heather Mills was 'mistake of the decade', says Paul McCartney - Dec 10, 2009