McCarthy’s son misses CarreyJune 7th, 2012 - 3:57 am ICT by IANS
London, June 7 (IANS) Model-comedian Jenny McCarthy says her autistic son misses her ex-boyfriend actor Jim Carrey a lot.
Carrey and McCarthy had dated for five years before calling it quits in 2010 and since then Carrey has not visited her 10-year-old son Evan.
“I have tried to ask Jim numerous times (to see Evan), because my son still asks,” McCarthy said.
The 39-year-old also expressed her love and respect for Carrey and feels that breakups should not effect children.
“I think you can love people from a distance and respect him. But as a mother, you just hope when you have a relationship with someone, it has nothing to do with the child when you break up,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
McCarthy was married to actor John Mallory Asher for six years and has a son from that marriage.
However, the Playboy magazine model who is currently dating NFL player Brian Urlacher has no regrets.
“As you get older you kind of get to see things more clearly,” she said.
- Jenny McCarthy splits from boyfriend - Aug 17, 2012
- McCarthy parties following split - Aug 20, 2012
- Is Jim Carrey Dating Indian model Anchal Joseph? - Jan 22, 2011
- Jim Carrey: Love Beckons! - Jan 15, 2011
- McCarthy turned to therapy after split from Carrey - Oct 04, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy And Jim Carrey: Together No More - Apr 07, 2010
- Relationship with Carrey stopped being fun: McCarthy - Sep 28, 2010
- Jason Toohey Dating Jenny McCarthy - Oct 18, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy spotted with a 'mystery man' in Las Vegas - May 08, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy shuts school for autistic children - Apr 10, 2010
- Jim Carrey wants to marry Emma Stone - Aug 26, 2011
- Jim Carrey dates Russian student - Dec 29, 2011
- Jim Carey teaches acting to girlfriend's son - Dec 08, 2009
- Jenny McCarthy and beau Jason Toohey call it quits - Dec 09, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy: Dating Jason Toohey, Writes Racy Romance - Oct 19, 2010
Tags: actor jim, autistic son, breakups, brian urlacher, comedian, jenny mccarthy, jim carrey, john mallory asher, london, love and respect, magazine model, mallory, marriage, nfl player, no regrets, playboy magazine, relationship, six years, son evan