McCain laughs off daughters claim his campaign ruined her love lifeMarch 9th, 2009 - 1:47 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 9 (ANI): John McCain has laughed off daughter Meghans claim that his presidential campaign has taken a toll on her love life.
In a recent blog post on the Daily Beast, Meghan McCain wrote: “I am not only turned off by people who voted for Barack Obama, but I am also turned off by people that voted for my dad — or more so, obsessive supporters of my dad.”
“One extreme fan of my mother’’s recently told me I could be ”his Cindy.” And then asked me if I ever wore pearls because they probably would look as good on me as they do on my mother.”
She claimed that her fathers campaign has made it harder for her to find a good date.
However, McCain has laughed off his daughters complaints.
“I have to say I have a beautiful daughter and I have bright prospects for her professionally and socially,” Politico.com quoted McCain, as saying.
“I”m proud of all my children. Sometimes they say things that I would not do or say that’’s what young people are all about,” he added. (ANI)
- Meghan McCain hits back at Beck - May 13, 2011
- Meghan McCain unhappy with Callista Gingrich - Dec 22, 2011
- John McCain says 'Jersey Shore' star Snooki is 'too good looking' to go to jail - Aug 12, 2010
- Cindy McCain Supports Gay Marriage Right - Jan 21, 2010
- John McCain's wife poses for gay cause - Jan 21, 2010
- McCain's daughter slams Palin's Iran war advice to Obama - Feb 10, 2010
- Meghan McCain 'signs six-figure book deal' - Apr 10, 2009
- Meghan McCain speaks against Arizona's new immigration law - Apr 28, 2010
- Meghan McCain says Bush's political guru is following her on Twitter - Apr 21, 2009
- McCains daughter says Republican Party not tech savvy - Feb 20, 2009
- Meghan McCain Writes On 'Dirty Sexy Politics' - Sep 01, 2010
- Republican McCains daughter is an avid supporter of Obama - Mar 25, 2009
- US Army's syc-ops' on American lawmakers visiting Afghanistan 'didn't affect me': McCain - Feb 28, 2011
- Sarah Palin says claims made in her biography mere fantasies - Feb 19, 2009
- Snooki would end war if she were president for a day - Feb 02, 2011