MC Hammer Blasts Jay-Z In “Better Run Run”November 2nd, 2010 - 7:20 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 2, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It seems that rap-star MC Hammer, who is also known as King Hammer did not take Grammy Award-winning singer Jay-Z’s slight jab at Kanye West’s song “So Appalled” in good stride. The media outlets have reported that previously Jay Z spoke about MC Hammer’s financial bankruptcy in his song where he mentioned that unlike MC Hammer, “30 million” cannot hurt him. MC Hammer left no stones unturned to reply it back to Jay Z as in his recent song “Better Run Run”, the singer disses Jay-Z and the forefather of pop rap has confirmed it in the homepage of his social networking site.
MC Hammer took to Twitter and promised his retaliation when he maintained at the homepage that the answer to Jay-Z comes out on Oct 31 and the answer was his song “Better Run Run”. The singer said that the song is about “Jigga worships the devil”. In his song, MC Hammer has lambasted Jay-Z for selling his soul to the devil and in the music video the video sees the rapper lecturing fake Jay-Z in the end and baptizing him. The video shows that the fake Jay-Z has sold his soul to Satan in exchange his talent and Beyonce. However, through the lyrics MC Hammer tries to make him understand that if he embraces Jesus Christ, he would be able to get out his troubles sooner.
When Jay-Z released the song on September, an offended MC Hammer promised him a song on Halloween and it seems that he kept his promise. MC Hammer filed for bankruptcy in 1996 and said that his priorities were out of order. He even hogged limelight when Rick James sued him for copyright infringement.
- King Hammer retaliates at Jay-Z with his new song 'Better Run Run' - Nov 02, 2010
- Jay-Z reveals his rags to riches story - Nov 05, 2010
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Will Smith's Nine-Year-Old Daughter Has A Golden Voice - Sep 10, 2010
- Kanye West and Jay-Z settle their copyright case - Mar 12, 2012
- Jay Electronica Becomes The Latest Member Of Jay-Z's Roc Nation Label - Nov 14, 2010
- Jay-Z Has Kids? Popular Question On The Internet After Grammy Awards - Feb 01, 2010
- Jay Z in copyright lawsuit - Jun 21, 2012
- Beyonce upset with attention seeker Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Emimem among winners of 2011 Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2011
- Kanye West Tweets About The Release Date Of ‘Watch The Throne’ - Jan 24, 2011
- Rihanna leaves manager Marc Jordan, joins Jay-Z - Oct 21, 2010
- Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye West, Beyonce rock the concert at Yankees Stadium - Sep 14, 2010
- Jay-Z expected prison for life after shooting brother - Nov 23, 2010
- Willow Smith - The Wonder Girl Continues To Rule! - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: 30 million, beyonce, blasts, copyright infringement, forefather, gina gomez, jab, jay z, jesus christ, kanye west, limelight, mc hammer, media outlets, nov 2, oct 31, rap star, retaliation, rick james, s song, social networking site