Maynard open to dating elder womenAugust 6th, 2012 - 3:16 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 6 (IANS) Singer Conor Maynard says he does not mind dating woman elder to him, but would not prefer anyone aged above 70. He is 19.
Maynard believes in striking the right connection with the woman and has an age-no-bar attitude.
“A fair share of mums do turn up at my shows. If I met someone and there was a connection, their age wouldn’t make a difference,” Reveal magazine quoted him as saying.
“Unless it was ridiculous, and she was in her 70s,” he added.
- Hefner doesn't mind being used - Jul 27, 2012
- Brand shares kiss with Baldwin in 'Rock of Ages' - Jun 02, 2012
- Bon Jovi won't judge 'American Idol' - Jul 20, 2012
- Hilton has no time for marriage - Jul 08, 2012
- Chantal O'Brien says that she is 'in a really good place' - Mar 16, 2011
- Swift, Kennedy eloping won't surprise friends - Aug 29, 2012
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Bieber doesn't believe in Santa Claus - Dec 19, 2011
- Conor meets Taylor Swift's parents - Aug 11, 2012
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012
- Simon Cowell tried to rope in Jennifer Lopez as judge for X Factor - Feb 18, 2011
- Cooper offered tour ride to Depp - Aug 17, 2012
- I'm not star struck by Ranbir: Sumona Chakravarti (With Images) - Jul 07, 2012
- Happiness must for beauty: Roberts - Sep 06, 2012
- Taylor Swift dating Conor Kennedy? - Aug 01, 2012