Maxim covergirl Malin Akerman warns fans to look, not grab her buttMarch 7th, 2009 - 2:48 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 7 (ANI): Canadian actress Malin Akerman has in an exclusive interview with Maxim magazine warned her fans that they can look but most definitely not touch her.
Akerman, 30, will be featured on the April cover of the mens magazine and a sneak peek into it has also revealed her hilarious interview.
Just say hello. Don”t grab my butt, Fox News quoted her as saying.
The actress, who plays skin-tight costumed fighter Silk Spectre II in Watchmen, spoke about how her costume made her feel.
I thought it was really f***ing hot [at first], she told the magazine.
Then I tried it on, and I thought it was really f***ing uncomfortable. And the smell? When you take it off, it smells like a human condom, she stated.
Regarding the film, she added: Its cool because only one of us has special powers. It appeals to everyone, whether you”re a male, female, chimpanzee, or dwarf.
The April issue of Maxim hits stands March 17. (ANI)
- Malin Akerman says Watchmen costume was like human condom - Mar 11, 2009
- Malin Akerman Describes Jennifer Aniston As "Every Guy's Dream" - Nov 20, 2010
- Guess Who Is Jennifer Aniston's New Admirer? - Nov 22, 2010
- Rihanna initially found Russell Brand an 'idiot' - Apr 19, 2011
- Malin Akermans filming turned to torture by latex costume - Feb 23, 2009
- Aniston's best friend Chelsea Handler calls Jolie a 'home wrecker' - Dec 08, 2010
- Wearing costumes made Johansson feel like a kid - Apr 06, 2012
- Beth Ditto impressed by Adele's voice - May 14, 2012
- Malin Akerman 'really excited' about replacing LiLo in porn-star movie - Apr 23, 2011
- Melanie Brown in awe of Jennifer Lopez - Nov 22, 2010
- Charlie Sheen wants Mila Kunis to be his goddess - Apr 08, 2011
- Watching porn is not my thing: Malin Akerman - Apr 24, 2011
- Britney Spears wanted to be a lawyer - Mar 10, 2011
- 'Pretty Woman' likes to smell good - Sep 04, 2012
- Adele wants to date Prince Harry - Jun 09, 2011