Matthew Perry wants to return to TVMarch 27th, 2009 - 11:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) Former “Friends” star Matthew Perry is desperate to return to TV and land a role in American serial drama “Lost”.
The funnyman, who played Chandler Bing in the hit sitcom, admits he’s hooked on the desert island drama and wouldn’t hesitate to take a part if it was offered to him, reports contactmusic.com.
“I want to be on that show so bad, but people would be like, ‘What’s Chandler doing on the island?’ So it isn’t going to happen. But I am truly addicted to the show. I even follow the story lines online,” he said.
- Mathew Perry still in Chandler's shoes? - Aug 09, 2012
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Space visit on Theron's wish list - May 28, 2012
- Reality shows thrive on emotions: Apurv Agnihotri - Jun 03, 2012
- Adele wants to date Prince Harry - Jun 09, 2011
- Lenny Kravitz turned to bisexual pal for 'The Hunger Games' - Mar 25, 2012
- I've a crush on Rihanna: Jessie J - Oct 18, 2011
- Coldplay refused 'Glee' request until show became popular - Jan 10, 2011
- Perry grateful Brand free of heroin addiction - Jul 26, 2011
- Robert de Niro barred from hotel! - Mar 15, 2012
- Eastwood's family to get their own reality show - Mar 16, 2012
- Brit ITV drama's executive producer suspended over racism in role selection - Mar 15, 2011
- Hugh Grant to replace Charlie Sheen? - May 12, 2011
- Seth Rogen embarrassed after proposing beloved - Jan 14, 2011
- Make space for arthouse cinema: Kiran Rao - Jul 30, 2012