Matthew Perry to play ‘older version’ of ‘High School Musical’ actorApril 2nd, 2009 - 3:08 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 2 (ANI): Former ‘Friends’ star Matthew Perry will reportedly play the older version of a “High School Musical” actor in the latest movie in the series.
Perry, who shot to prominence by playing Chandler Bing on the popular sitcom, will allegedly star as the elder version of teenage heartthrob Zac Efron in the forthcoming “17 Again”.
Lisa Kudrow, who had sent audience into laughter riots with her perfect comic timing as Phoebe Buffay, was said to have landed with the role of a mother of a teen, reports Fox News.
Meanwhile, their fellow “Friends” colleague Courteney Cox, best known for her portrayal of perfectionist Monica Geller, has purportedly turned producer with her hubby for the drama, “Dirt.”
David Schwimmer, who starred as Ross Geller, too has put on his director hat for TV and films. (ANI)
- Mathew Perry still in Chandler's shoes? - Aug 09, 2012
- I wish 'Friends' wasn't over: Courteney Cox - Mar 26, 2011
- 'Friends' stars Cox, Kudrow to reunite for comedy series - Jun 24, 2009
- Courteney Cox 'ego got really bruised' by 'Friends' Emmy snub - Aug 17, 2010
- People think I'm stupid, says Matt LeBlanc - Jan 04, 2011
- Courteney Cox too shy to make career in Hollywood - Aug 18, 2010
- Cox, Kudrow to team up again after 'Friends' - Jun 24, 2009
- Cox promises to get Aniston on Cougar Town - Mar 19, 2010
- Courteney Cox says she was too shy for Hollywood career - Aug 17, 2010
- Cox does not remember 'Friends' episodes - Apr 08, 2012
- 'Friends' co-stars are family for Aniston - Mar 10, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston to appear on 'Cougar Town' - Aug 01, 2010
- Lisa Kudrow can't escape 'Friends' image - Aug 10, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship is back on - Jul 13, 2012
- 'Friends' reunion unlikely: Lisa Kudrow - Nov 17, 2009
Tags: buffay, chandler bing, comic timing, courteney cox, david schwimmer, fox news, friends star, hubby, lisa kudrow, matthew perry, monica geller, perfectionist, portrayal, prominence, riots, role of a mother, ross geller, sitcom, star matthew perry, zac efron