Matthew McConaughey to launch his own beachwear lineMarch 6th, 2008 - 2:58 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 6 (ANI): The latest celeb entering the clothing business is Matthew McConaughey, who is gearing up to launch his own line of beachwear and other beach accessories.
The Hollywood hunk is developing his own line of casual beachwear named j.k. livin, which stands for Just keep livin.
The line will include T-shirts, swimsuits, flip-flops, bandanas and more, reports People.
According to his rep, the line of swimwear and beach accoutrements will be available on his website Matthewmcconaughey.com starting this summer.
Meanwhile, McConaughey is expecting his first child with girlfriend Camila Alves. (ANI)
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey, wife welcome baby girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- Watts, Klum design for baby charity - Aug 29, 2011
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012