Matthew McConaughey Looks Overtly Different In Airbrushed “The One Gentleman” ImageSeptember 6th, 2010 - 8:45 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Sep 6, (THAINDIAN NEWS) There is no denying the fact that in recent years many famous actresses and female models have been airbrushed to look slimmer and more glamorous on magazine covers and the giant billboards. However, the airbrush technique being applied by the fashion labels to men models also has never been so overtly felt than in a recent “Dolce & Gabbana” campaign featuring Hollywood hunk Matthew McConaughey. The looks of the 40-year-old movie star who is admired for his muscular physiques has been altered to a great extent by the technique for “The Old Gentleman” scent.
Although there is no denying the fact that Matthew McConaughey looks fabulous in the promotional image, it is a far cry from what the actor in reality looks like. Matthew McConaughey is seen wearing a tuxedo. While his facial skin is provided with a bronze hue, his hair has been given that perfect “messy” look that goes well with the chiseled smooth jaw lines. The actor undoubtedly looks much younger and handsome in the image, but it has drawn criticism from many of his fans. Fans of Matthew McConaughey, who was voted as the Sexiest Man Alive in 2005 by a reputed magazine, have voiced that the star needs no air brushing to look good and appear on those huge billboards.
However, it seems that the talks surrounding his changed looks has not affected Matthew McConaughey who promoted “The One Gentleman” scent in front of media sources. The actor held that “A gentleman has respect for himself, that is the basis of his respect and consideration for others”.
- Matthew McConaughey Airbrushed In New Advertisement Of Dolce & Gabbana - Sep 03, 2010
- Mathew Mcconaughey Polishes Up For Dolce and Gabbana Ad - Sep 02, 2010
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Mcconaughey joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street' - Aug 04, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Tom Hanks gets $100 for 'babysitting' - Mar 19, 2011
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston, Matthew McConaughey have 'Best Beach Bodies' - Sep 11, 2010
- Wearing thong was daunting task for McConaughey - Jul 11, 2012
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
Tags: airbrush technique, billboards, dey, dolce amp gabbana, facial skin, far cry, fashion labels, female models, gentleman, hollywood hunk, hue, madhuri, magazine covers, matthew mcconaughey, media sources, men models, muscular physiques, respect and consideration, sexiest man, smooth jaw