Matthew McConaughey just cannot keep his shirt onFebruary 19th, 2008 - 4:39 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 19 (ANI): American actor and dad-to-be Matthew McConaughey just cannot seem to keep his shirt on.
McConaughey, who takes off his shirt in the new Dolce & Gabbana cologne commercial, revealed just why he has a problem wearing the garment.
“Well, I grew up in the country and didn’t wear shirts or shoes. My mom didn’t even put a bathing suit on us in the country club until we were nine,” US mag quoted him as telling Playboy.
McConaughey had recently been voted the world’s cuddliest celebrity by a poll of 500 mothers across the US.
He will soon be joining the stars already on diaper duty, when his girlfriend Brazilian model Camila Alves gives birth to their first child together.
McConaughey announced the couples impending parenthood on his website on January 15, 2008, calling it a miracle. (ANI)
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey Looks Overtly Different In Airbrushed "The One Gentleman" Image - Sep 06, 2010
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- Watts, Klum design for baby charity - Aug 29, 2011
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012