Matthew McConaughey doles out slimming adviceMay 1st, 2009 - 4:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 1 (ANI): Matthew McConaughey has revealed the mantra for getting a trim shape like him-no late night snacking.
The ‘Wedding Planner’ star has urged fans to cut back on midnight feasts if they want to shape up like him.
The 39-year-old actor has revealed that his chiselled body is not because of gyms and workouts, but when he chooses to eat.
“If you eat at the end of the day, you sleep on it and don’t burn it off,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
MCConaughey admitted that he rarely eats after 7pm. (ANI)
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Tom Hanks gets $100 for 'babysitting' - Mar 19, 2011
- Sylvester Stallone's beefy look pushed John to gym - Jul 20, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey to gain weight for new film role - Apr 28, 2009
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Mcconaughey voted Hollywood's sexiest dad - Jun 16, 2012
- Wearing thong was daunting task for McConaughey - Jul 11, 2012
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Exercise may increase cravings - Mar 09, 2011
- Matthew McConaughey Looks Overtly Different In Airbrushed "The One Gentleman" Image - Sep 06, 2010
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston, Matthew McConaughey have 'Best Beach Bodies' - Sep 11, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey takes up skateboarding on pole - Feb 10, 2009