Matthew McConaughey bids goodbye to bachelor daysJune 11th, 2009 - 12:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 11 (ANI): Actor Matthew McConaughey has pledged to say goodbye to his bachelor days because his priorities have changed after becoming a father.
The Wedding Planner star said his 11-month-old son, Levi, with Brazilian model girlfriend Camila Alves, has forced him to rethink about his womanising days.
“I’ve got a family now, a tribe. I’ve got a child that I’m a guardian over. That gives me more to live for than before,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
The 39-year-old has previously dated a string of Hollywood stunners including Penelope Cruz, Sandra Bullock and Ashley Judd.
He recently featured in a new poll surveying the most desirable bed partner for women. (ANI)
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey takes up skateboarding on pole - Feb 10, 2009
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Marriage was not Alves priority till it happened - Aug 02, 2012
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- Tom Hanks gets $100 for 'babysitting' - Mar 19, 2011
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey, wife welcome baby girl - Jan 04, 2010
Tags: actor matthew mcconaughey, ashley judd, bachelor, bed partner, brazilian model, guardian, hollywood, matthew mcconaughey, model girlfriend, new poll, penelope cruz, priorities, sandra bullock, stunners, tribe, wedding planner