Matt Lauer Disparages The News Of His AffairMay 15th, 2010 - 9:52 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
May 15, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Matt Lauer is the television journalist, who is extensively recognized as the host of NBC’s The Today Show. He has repudiated the accusations of having perpetrated cheating on his wife, Annette Roque. It had been reported that he is a loving alliance with Alexis Houston. He purportedly bumped into Houston in October 2007, when she was on his show with Dionne Waewick.
It emerged a few days back that Lauer allegedly was in an affair and that he had purportedly walked out of his 12-year matrimony with Roque, with whom he has three children. Lauer has mentioned that his conjugal alliance with Roque might not have been faultless but he has never exhibited unfaithfulness towards her.
Roque launched divorce proceedings in 2006 while she was pregnant with their third baby. Nevertheless, she later quashed the divorce proceedings.
Lauer asserted that the reports of his disloyalty are disgraceful and he is not going to honor them by replying. Even Roque, who is standing by her husband, has stated the same and has vilified the accusations.
Apart from hosting The Today Show, Lauer has also been the host of PM Magazine and had worked for ESPN in the 1980s as a reporter. He hosted fragments of the HBO Entertainment News in the early nineties. He has also co-hosted the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games.
- Television Journalist Matt Lauer Denies Splitting With His Wife Over Extramarital Affair - May 15, 2010
- Matt Lauer Cheating Scandal: Affair With Meredith Viera? - May 13, 2010
- Matt Lauer Denies Cheating, Wife Backs Him - May 15, 2010
- Exotic bird lands on Matt Lauer's head during show - Aug 12, 2011
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Today is Matt Lauer's birthday - Dec 30, 2009
- Today Show's boss says that rumors of Matt Lauer leaving are 'ludicrous' - Apr 22, 2011
- Reaction Of Jesse James To Sandra Bullock's Adoption Of Baby Louis Is One Of Extreme Sadness - May 01, 2010
- Kanye West Cancels 'Today Show' Due to Matt Lauer Interview - Nov 12, 2010
- Kanye West cancels performance at NBC's Today show - Nov 13, 2010
- Kate Gosselin now wants to date a 'Superman' - Apr 05, 2011
- Is Bobby Brown going to attend Whitney Houston funeral? - Feb 15, 2012
- Eva Longoria files for divorce from 'cheating' husband Tony Parker - Nov 18, 2010
- Bobby Brown to write a tell all book about Whitney Houston - Feb 22, 2012
- Billy Ray Cyrus calls off his divorce - Mar 18, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,