Matt Damon Wears False Sideburns In True GritDecember 28th, 2010 - 8:11 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
, had to take help of his makeup artists when it came to have those much needed facial hair for his character.
The 40 year old actor said that he wanted to grow them naturally but he could not do that as it was required to be very long. Damon said that he had to struggle a lot to grow that facial hair for his character.
The movie, which has been written and directed by Ethan and Joel Coen, needed him to have a moustache and large sideburns. However, Matt is thankful to the makeup artists, who had an alternative option for him. They glued those fake sideburns and moustache on his face making him look perfect for the character.
Damon further added that he would love to grow the real ones but he is doubtful if his wife Luciana Barroso would have liked it. Well, why do you need to take so much effort to grow the real ones when you can go well with the fake sideburns and moustache?
However, no one can question his authentic look in True Grit, be it real or fake!
- Coen Brothers Speak About Their Movie "True Grit" - Dec 23, 2010
- 'True Grit' a tomb of missed opportunities (IANS Film Review) - Feb 26, 2011
- Matt Damon Says His 'True Grit' Character Has Nothing To Do With Shia LaBeouf - Dec 21, 2010
- Matt Damon blessed with a baby girl - yet again - Oct 25, 2010
- Matt Damon, Wife Luciana Barroso Welcome Daughter No. 4 - Oct 25, 2010
- Damon loves his independent wife - Mar 05, 2011
- Remake Of John Wayne's "True Grit" Hits The Bulls Eye At Box Office - Jan 10, 2011
- Matt Damon doesn't want anymore kids - Oct 23, 2010
- 'True Grit' Remake Proves To Keep Pace With Original Classic - Dec 23, 2010
- Tom Hooper wins best director for 'The King's Speech' - Feb 28, 2011
- Matt Damon Happy To Be A Father Again! - Oct 13, 2010
- Meeting my wife was destiny: Damon - Mar 03, 2011
- Jude Law prefers buying classic items - May 05, 2012
- Matt Damon's done having kids - Oct 22, 2010
- It's baby girl for Matt, wife - Oct 24, 2010