Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass planning fourth Bourne flick?February 26th, 2008 - 4:28 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 26 (ANI): Following the mammoth success of last years The Bourne Ultimatum, rumours are abuzz that Matt Damon and director Paul Greengrass have decided to add a fourth film in the critically acclaimed action franchise.
According to Daily Variety, Damon and Greengrass, who took over from Bourne Identity director Doug Liman to helm the second and third instalments in the series - ‘The Bourne Supremacy’ and ‘The Bourne Ultimatum - are on board.
However, due to prior commitments it could be a few years before the production begins, reports E! Online.
In Oct last year, it was revealed that if Damon gets a chance to star in another ‘Bourne’ sequel, he would surely do it.
The 37-year-old actor said that he owes a lot to his character in the film and that’s why wouldn’t turn down another film in the series. (ANI)
- Fourth Bourne Film Gets A Writer - Jun 10, 2010
- Bourne sequel 'in trouble' as director quits - Dec 02, 2009
- Damon's fourth 'Bourne' instalment in jeopardy - Dec 02, 2009
- Damon didn't know about 'Bourne' axe - Oct 27, 2010
- Matt Damon shocked at being axed from Bourne Legacy - Oct 27, 2010
- Matt Damon not to star in next 'Bourne' movie - Oct 11, 2010
- James Franco in 'The Bourne Legacy'? - Nov 09, 2010
- Matt Damon wants Crowe, Washington to play Bourne - Mar 02, 2010
- Renner wants 'Bourne' film with Matt Damon - Dec 11, 2011
- Next 'Bourne' movie to be prequel without Damon! - Feb 02, 2010
- Jake Gyllenhaal being considered for 'The Bourne Legacy' - Feb 25, 2011
- Universal studios to roll out fourth 'Bourne' film - Nov 25, 2008
- Matt Damon signs fourth 'Bourne' film - Oct 19, 2008
- Joel Edgerton considered for next 'Bourne' film - Apr 23, 2011
- Bourne 4 still in the works - Nov 13, 2009