Matt Cardle: ‘I have been unfaithful’December 24th, 2010 - 2:30 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Dec 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Matt Cardle has finally confessed that he has been unfaithful to his former girlfriend.
After less than a week that he called his former girlfriend Laura Cutmore a “di*k”, Cardle in an interview with RTÉ admitted that he was not faithful when he was with her. He said that it was bad enough that he did that in the relationship but he blamed his action on the fact that his heart has never been broken.
He said that, “I admit I was unfaithful, which is bad. Ultimately, what I want is a relationship where I won’t be unfaithful. I think my problem may be that I’ve never had my heart broken.”
The X Factor winner however says that he is a new man now. He revealed that when it comes to women, he has his attitude towards them changed now. He blamed his previous attitude towards women to the attention that he got from them.
He now insists that when he is given attention, he gets scared now.
Cardle’s single, “’When We Collide” finished the year strongly as the Christmas No. 1.
- Matt Cardle Admits Being Unfaithful To Former Girlfriend - Dec 24, 2010
- Grace Woodward Calls It Off With Matt Cardle - Dec 06, 2010
- 'The X Factor' Winner Matt Cardle Bags Christmas Number One Slot - Dec 20, 2010
- Columbia dumps X-Factor winner Matt Cardle - May 22, 2012
- Matt Cardle sorry for punching Dannii Minogue - Dec 14, 2010
- Matt Cardle Sorry for Punching Mentor, Dannii Minogue - Dec 15, 2010
- Failed relationships leave men more emotionally vulnerable - Sep 06, 2010
- Murs takes inspiration from friend's love life - Aug 01, 2011
- Matt Cardle: 'I won't rush my new album' - Feb 17, 2011
- Sean Combs blames work for failed relationships - Jan 30, 2011
- Lauren Clements And Matt Cardle's Hot Libido Ignites "X-Factor" Dressing Room - Dec 12, 2010
- Matt Cardle dumped by his stylist girlfriend Grace Woodward - Dec 06, 2010
- 'X-Factor' winner Matt Cardle's track is Christmas no. 1 - Dec 20, 2010
- Rihanna forgives abusive father - Apr 09, 2011
- Dannii's boy Matt Cardle wins 'The X Factor' - Dec 13, 2010