Martha Stewart Hospitalized After Her Canine Wallops Martha On Her FaceJanuary 14th, 2011 - 7:46 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
January 14, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): Martha Stewart, the American lifestyle pundit, required 9 stitches to shut a bloodied slash on her upper lip earlier this week. Her canine, which is a French bulldog named Francesca, had inadvertently head-butted Martha in her visage. Hence, Martha had to be hospitalized.
Martha was preparing herself to depart from her dwelling in New York on Tuesday for some work when she bent over to murmur goodbye to Francesca, who was napping at that time. However, what then happened was that Francesca suddenly woke up, jumped and walloped Martha in her face. Martha has remarked that Francesca bolted upright with potency and smacked Martha akin to a boxing glove whacking an adversary’s face. Martha’s lip was split rather painfully. Martha has, however, emerged in defense of her Francesca and mentioned that she may have shocked the canine by murmuring goodbye. Martha has asserted that she experienced some whiplash as blood flowed from her cracked lip. Martha felt that her neck cracked a bit.
Martha was not able to discontinue the bleeding herself, because of which she requested the police for a ride to a hospice. Then, she realized that she had a driver on reserve, who was waiting to transport her to New York City for an emergence in the ‘Today’ program. Martha finally entered the emergency room of a hospice and was immediately sewn up. Martha was handed over to the crisis room of the Northern Westchester Hospital.
- Martha Stewart Hospitalized Briefly After Dog Splits Her Lip - Jan 14, 2011
- Martha Stewart Hospitalized After Her Pet Dog Accidentally Attacks Her - Jan 14, 2011
- 9-year-old Arizonian Boy Accumulates $2.85 For Gabrielle Giffords' Healing By Selling His Toys - Jan 21, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne rushed to hospital with head injury - Nov 07, 2011
- Gabor's husband hospitalised - Feb 04, 2011
- Helen Mirren based new film character on Martha Stewart - Oct 07, 2010
- Lip readers spot what William told Kate - Apr 29, 2011
- Educational institutions reopen in Kashmir - Mar 01, 2012
- Mexican singer needs more dental surgery after bad fall - Aug 12, 2011
- Francesca Schiavone Defies Svetlana Kuznetsova In Marathon Match - Jan 23, 2011
- Gentleman seeks lady of soft lips, full bosom: 1695 lonely-hearts ads - Jan 22, 2011
- Lisa Rinna Speaks About Her Lip Reduction On "Today" Show - Oct 07, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne fractures her elbow - Mar 24, 2010
- Eva Longoria suffers leg injury - Mar 13, 2012
- Jerry Lewis wants to punch LiLo in her mouth - Sep 03, 2010
Tags: adversary, american lifestyle, boxing glove, bulldog, crisis room, dwelling, emergence, emergency room, francesca, french bulldog, hospice, martha stewart, men at work, northern westchester, pen men, potency, stitches, upper lip, visage, whiplash