Marrying Justin won’t change anything: BielMay 31st, 2012 - 6:03 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 30 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel says her marriage with fiance Justin Timberlake won’t change her life in any way.
Timberlake proposed to the actress in December last year.
“I don’t think our marriage will change anything. It’s just a challenge to balance privacy, family, and work, but I’m ready. For me, getting married does not mean we should be limited to a predefined plan. Rather, it’s an opening to explore new things in life,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Biel as saying.
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012
- Biel becomes professional scuba diver - Jul 01, 2012
- Timberlake is Biel's fashion critic - Aug 02, 2012
- Jessica Biel angry with Cameron Diaz - Aug 01, 2012
- Biel in no hurry to marry - Aug 01, 2012
- 'Unemployed' Biel spends time with dog - Aug 05, 2012
- Jessica Biel wants to open bakery - Jul 27, 2012
- Timberlake, Biel to wed? - Feb 14, 2012
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Jessica Biel hunts for wedding dress - Apr 10, 2012
- Timberlake, Beil giving their love second chance - Jul 07, 2011
- Jessice Biel spotted for the first time out after her split with Timberlake - Mar 14, 2011
- Biel stays away from reading news stories - Jul 10, 2010
- Timberlake to buy stake in basketball team? - Sep 09, 2012