Marriage with Perry had worked: BrandJune 14th, 2012 - 4:33 am ICT by IANS
London, June 14 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand likes to believe that as long as he remained in wedlock with singer Katy Perry, their marriage had worked even if it eventually ended in a divorce.
The 37-year-old said he still loves Perry because they had a really good time during their 14 months of married life. He suggests everyone should accept all situations in life.
“When I was married, it did work out in a way because I was married for some time and that’s really good and then you’re not married and that’s really good. You just have to have acceptance of things,” femlefirst.co.uk quoted Brand as saying.
“She’s a person that I love, but now this is a new time. We were suited for that amount of time but this is a new time,” he added.
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Brand wanted children with Perry - Jul 19, 2012
- Brand feels responsibility towards Perry - Jul 24, 2012
- Our married life is ordinary: Brand - Feb 14, 2011
- I had tough time last year: Katy Perry - Jun 09, 2012
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Russell Brand to walk away with $20 million after his divorce with Katy Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Russell Brand loves being married - Nov 11, 2010
- Marriage an emotional storm: Russell - Apr 06, 2011
- Russell Brand says marriage to Katy Perry is 'ordinary' - Feb 14, 2011
- Katy Perry dating French model - Mar 09, 2012