Marriage was not Alves priority till it happenedAugust 2nd, 2012 - 7:14 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, August 2 (IANS) Mathew McConaughey’s newly wedded wife, model Camila Alves says she was unaware of importance of marriage till she actually tied the knot with the actor.
“I did know how important (marriage) was and how really truly special it was until I went through the ceremony,” Access Hollywood quoted her as saying.
“I was never the girl growing up that said, ‘I want to get married’. I actually told my parents, ‘Don’t expect me to get married’.”
The couple got married June 9, have two children 4-year-old Levi and two-year-old Vida and are expecting their third child.
- Matthew Mcconaughey to again become dad - Jul 05, 2012
- Mcconaughey to wed this weekend? - Jun 10, 2012
- Pregnant Camila experiences new things - Aug 17, 2012
- McConaughey said no to 'bachelor party' - Jul 09, 2012
- Matthew McConaughey engaged - Dec 27, 2011
- McConaughey's kids excited about new baby - Jul 26, 2012
- Camila Alves Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Jan 04, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey is strict father - Mar 22, 2011
- McConaughey, girlfriend conceived daughter after last year's ACM awards - Apr 20, 2010
- McConaughey took home 'Magic Mike' costumes - Jul 10, 2012
- McConnaughey becomes father for second time - Jan 05, 2010
- Matthew McConaughey, wife welcome baby girl - Jan 04, 2010
- No more romcoms for Mcconaughey - Jun 22, 2012
- Fatherhood improved my acting skills: McConaughey - Mar 15, 2012
- Mcconaughey got emotional on wedding day - Jun 22, 2012