Marriage, the best thing Johansson ever didDecember 7th, 2011 - 6:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 7 (IANS) Actress Scarlett Johansson believes marrying actor Ryan Reynolds was one of the best decisions she ever made, although they only stayed together for two years.
The 27-year-old married 35-year-old Reynolds in 2008 and split in December 2010.
“It was the best thing I ever did. I’m a big believer that when something feels right, you should do it,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Johansson as saying.
“I’m a big believer in instinct. Getting married was the right thing to do because it was natural. It grew out of romance and love and a desire to have a future with somebody, and I was very fortunate that I married somebody who turned out to be the person I thought he would be,” she added.
- I don't believe in having any regrets: Johansson - Dec 14, 2011
- Hectic schedule mars a relationship: Johansson - Dec 03, 2011
- Johansson surprised by people's rudeness - Apr 30, 2012
- Johansson doesn't like sex symbol tag - Mar 30, 2012
- Johansson, Reynolds divorce finalised - Jul 05, 2011
- Career is my hobby: Ryan Reynolds - Jul 04, 2011
- Reynolds still not over Scarlett! - Jul 30, 2011
- Reynolds not ready date again - May 27, 2011
- Ryan Reynolds loses hair during 'Buried' shoot - Sep 12, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Undergoing Betrayal Over Sandra Bullock’s Blossoming Romance ... - Jan 16, 2011
- No party for Scarlett Johansson on New Year's Eve - Dec 29, 2009
- Planning marriage like doing 'drug deal': Scarlett - Feb 20, 2010
- Johansson comfortable with sex symbol image - Jun 07, 2011
- Johansson happily in love - Apr 13, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson dismisses Sudeikis romance rumours - Jan 26, 2011