Marriage not on the cards for Kristen StewartJuly 9th, 2010 - 2:33 am ICT by IANS
London, July 9 (IANS) Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart says she is in no hurry to get married.
“Not at this point of my life. Maybe I’m completely different from everyone else. There are a lot of girls who can’t wait to get married and plan their wedding a long time in advance. I’m not like that. I do want to start a family at some point, but I don’t know when,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
However, Stewart reffers her co-star Robert Pattionson as a “good friend”.
“At the beginning of the films there wasn’t a relationship at all, because we (me and Robert) didn’t know each other at all, but now it’s all different. We’ve shot all these films together and he’s become a good friend of mine.
“Taylor (Lautner) and Rob are incredibly important to me. They don’t get on my nerves. We’re always honest with each other without having to worry whether we’re hurting each other’s feelings,” she added.
- Kristen Stewart misses Taylor Lautner - Nov 21, 2011
- Pattinson, Stewart hit the gym before intimate scene - Nov 07, 2011
- Pattinson denies marriage rumours - Jul 24, 2012
- Kristen dislikes being labelled 'hot' - Nov 07, 2011
- Stewart, Pattinson to work again? - May 20, 2012
- Pattinson jealous of Stewart - Jul 15, 2012
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson believes in love at first sight - Apr 05, 2011
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- Kristen has matured: Robert Pattinson - Jun 26, 2010
- Robert Pattinson on his relationship with Kristen Stewart - Jun 29, 2010
- 'Twilight' cast are not best friends: Reed - Nov 16, 2011
- Nikki Reed looks forward to reuniting with 'Twilight' co-stars - Aug 27, 2010
- I fell in love with Vancouver: Kristen Stewart - May 13, 2011
- Kristen Stewart struggling with pressures of stardom? - Jun 28, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,