Marriage not important for DiazMay 5th, 2011 - 1:50 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 5 (IANS) Actress Cameron Diaz has no plans to walk down the aisle as she feels the institution of marriage is dying.
“I think we have to make our own rules. I don’t think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don’t suit our world any longer,” she told Maxim magazine.
But Diaz, who is said to be dating baseball player Alex Rodriguez, still believes in love, reports usmagazine.com.
“I love men more than anything. I want all men to be happy. But guys need women who challenge them and don’t let them get away with their s**t. Women, conversely, need to not be crazy bitches who blow up when their guys tell them something that scares them,” she said.
- Cameron Diaz laughs off A-Rod film rumours - Apr 03, 2011
- Marriage isn't important for Cameron Diaz - Jun 06, 2011
- Cameron Diaz planning film with new lover - Mar 24, 2011
- Diaz plans to adopt - Apr 19, 2012
- Monogamy is an outdated concept: Cameron Diaz - Jul 01, 2010
- Diaz's mystery man - Jul 21, 2012
- Cameron Diaz says staying married to one person is 'bull----' - Jul 24, 2010
- Cameron Diaz Enjoying Her Holiday With Beau Alex Rodriguez’s Kids - Dec 20, 2010
- Sex keeps me young, says Cameron Diaz - Jun 04, 2010
- Diaz, A-Rod moving in together? - Jun 08, 2011
- Alex Rodriguez, Cameron Diaz Spend Holiday In Miami And Mexico - Dec 21, 2010
- 'Lots of sex' is Cameron Diaz's beauty secret - Jun 04, 2010
- Cameron Diaz denies film with beau - Apr 03, 2011
- Cameron Diaz to marry Alex Rodriguez? - Apr 22, 2011
- 'Romantic' Cameron Diaz says she's not afraid of commitment - May 18, 2010