Marriage isn’t important for Cameron DiazJune 6th, 2011 - 1:42 am ICT by IANS
London, June 6 (IANS) Actress Cameron Diaz, who recently split with New York Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriguez, says marriage is not important for her because it only limits other possibilities.
“Marriage hasn’t been important to me. I believe we are with who we’re supposed to be when we’re supposed to be with them. If I try and lock something down, I miss out on all the possibilities of what it could be,” dailymail.co.uk quoted Diaz as saying.
The 38-years-old also feels having a child is not an essential thing in life.
“You can’t have a child just because you think it’s something you’re supposed to do. It doesn’t make sense for everyone, it’s not an absolute for me. I don’t care what other people think. It’s my life, I live it the way I want to,” she said.
- Cameron Diaz says staying married to one person is 'bull----' - Jul 24, 2010
- Marriage not important for Diaz - May 05, 2011
- Cameron Diaz laughs off A-Rod film rumours - Apr 03, 2011
- Diaz, A-Rod moving in together? - Jun 08, 2011
- Mice raid Allen's house - May 11, 2012
- Timberlake and Diaz are still friends - May 08, 2011
- Cameron Diaz planning film with new lover - Mar 24, 2011
- Danny O’Donoghue Not Tempted By Cameron Diaz - Dec 05, 2010
- Cameron Diaz 'can't get A-Rod off her mind' - Sep 23, 2010
- Monogamy is an outdated concept: Cameron Diaz - Jul 01, 2010
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- I'm not dating Alex Rodriguez: Diaz - Jun 16, 2010
- 2 Piece Clad Cameron Diaz Spotted With Shirtless A-Rod In Mexico! - Nov 30, 2010
- Alex Rodriguez, Cameron Diaz Spend Holiday In Miami And Mexico - Dec 21, 2010
- A-Rod confirms split with Diaz - Sep 24, 2011