Marriage an emotional storm: RussellApril 6th, 2011 - 2:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 6 (IANS) Marriage is an “emotional storm”, says British comedian Russell Brand, adding his wedding with Katy Perry has been an “incredible intervention” in his life.
“I love it. I’m really very happily married. It’s such an emotional storm. It’s such an incredible intervention in my life. Since then, it’s been remarkably normal and real and gentle and loving. That’s why this film (’Arthur’) is so pertinent to me at this time. It made it easy for me to accept I could meet someone and change my objectives,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
When asked about working together, Russell told the USA Today newspaper: “Not in the immediate future. We’d have to figure it out. I have no plans to embarrass myself further with singing. We have time. Both of us take our work very seriously. If something came along, maybe.”
The two tied the knot last October in India.
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012
- Brand willing to shave his head to play Churchill - Apr 22, 2011
- When Mirren caught Brand touching her innerwear - Oct 08, 2010
- No wedding gifts for Russell, Katy - Oct 05, 2010
- Brand wants to be a loyal husband - Dec 10, 2010
- Brand, Perry to sit on ornate wedding thrones - Oct 23, 2010
- Russell Brand loves being married - Nov 11, 2010
- Katy Perry : Russel Brand Is "Man Of God" - Nov 06, 2010
- Russell Brand had a team to find him women - May 14, 2010
- I am going to have Russell Brand's underwear framed, jokes Helen Mirren - Jan 25, 2011
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Brand to marry in front of Presley's impersonator - May 26, 2010
- Double honeymoon for Brand, Perry? - Oct 18, 2010
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012