Marriage ‘a ridiculous idea’, feels Matt DamonMarch 27th, 2010 - 5:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 27 (ANI): Actor Matt Damon considers marriage “a ridiculous idea”, and blames his wife’s craziness for it.
The Bourne Identity star married Luciana Barrosso in 2005. The couple has two daughters, Gia and Isabella. When the pair wed, Matt also fathered Barroso’s daughter Alexia, from a previous relationship, reports The Daily Express.
Damon says her former bartender wife is “the best thing that ever happened to him”. He acknowledges the fact that he cannot think of marrying another woman even if they split.
But the actor also admits that his wife can enrage him sometimes.
The Hollywood Reporter quoted him saying, “Somebody said to me recently, ‘Wow, you really love your marriage,’ and I said, ‘No, I think marriage is ridiculous; I think it’s a totally ridiculous idea.’
“I love being married to my wife - she’s the best thing that ever happened to me, but if she ever left me, I wouldn’t do it again. Because it’s crazy - to spend your life with one person and not be totally driven crazy.” (ANI)
- Matt Damon blessed with a baby girl - yet again - Oct 25, 2010
- Matt Damon is an 'overprotective' dad - Aug 31, 2011
- Matt Damon credits wife for keeping their family together - Jul 05, 2010
- It's baby girl for Matt, wife - Oct 24, 2010
- Damon loves his independent wife - Mar 05, 2011
- Sherri Shepherd Impregnated by Matt Damon of '30 Rock' & Naming Baby Jamal Damon? - Aug 28, 2010
- Matt Damon's wife expecting fourth child - Apr 28, 2010
- Matt Damon, wife 'expecting third child' - Apr 28, 2010
- Matt Damon's done having kids - Oct 22, 2010
- Matt Damon, Wife Luciana Barroso Welcome Daughter No. 4 - Oct 25, 2010
- Damon protects privacy with alter ego - Jan 10, 2011
- Meeting my wife was destiny: Damon - Mar 03, 2011
- Matt Damon praises wife for organising his life - Jul 06, 2010
- Matt Damon's wife pregnant, expecting a baby girl - Oct 12, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie like prisoners of fame: Damon - Jul 20, 2011
Tags: actor matt damon, alexia, barroso, barrosso, bartender, bourne identity, daily express, enrage, hollywood, hollywood reporter, isabella, london march, marriage, matt damon, relationship, ridiculous idea, two daughters