Marlon Brando, Anthony Quinn exhibition to go on world tourJune 22nd, 2010 - 6:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 22 (ANI): An exhibition of rare and unseen photographs of late actors Marlon Brando and Anthony Quinn are to be displayed in Italy before touring the world.
Officials of the estate of photographer Sam Shaw have teamed up with Brando Enterprises and the Anthony Quinn Foundation to present The Rebels: Marlon Brando and Anthony Quinn at the Museo Nazionale del Cinema in Turin, Italy.
The exhibition will feature over 100 images of the iconic film actors captured by Shaw.
“We are delighted to join the Shaw and Quinn families to present this stunning collection of work,” the Daily Express quoted Brando Enterprises boss Larry Dressler as saying.
“Mr. Shaw’s contribution to Hollywood’s golden era and Marlon’s legacy is one that we are truly thankful for,” he added.
The show opens in Turin later this month and will run until September 19, when it will then begin a tour. (ANI)
- Sunny Deol's son joins Rahul Rawail's acting school - Nov 24, 2010
- Marc Anthony supports charity for orphans - Aug 11, 2012
- Johnny Depp: Whats His Dream Role? - Dec 01, 2010
- Pristine Impact Crater, Kamil Discovered in Egypt Desert - Jul 26, 2010
- Fashion photographer Prabuddha Dasgupta dead - Aug 12, 2012
- Italian PM's brother to stand trial over wiretap - Jun 04, 2011
- Larry King Bids Farewell To Television - Dec 17, 2010
- Bike manufacturers to sell Marlon Brando apparel - Nov 13, 2009
- Tagore exhibition opens at Edinburgh Napier University - Jul 10, 2012
- TCM Aired "Lawrence Of Arabia" In TCM Essentials - Mar 21, 2010
- Never-before-seen images show The Beatles on their last ever tour - Apr 07, 2011
- Crowe to play Superman's dad? - Jun 16, 2011
- Crowe to play Superman's dad in 'Man of Steel'? - Jun 17, 2011
- Marlon Brando lands motorbike gear deal - Nov 13, 2009
- 'Last Tango in Paris' actress Maria Schneider dies aged 58 - Feb 04, 2011
Tags: anthony quinn, boss, daily express, dressler, exhibition, film actors, hollywood, images, legacy, marlon brando, mr shaw, museo nazionale del cinema, photographer, rebels, sam shaw, stunning collection, tour london, turin italy, unseen photographs, world officials