Mark Wahlberg to play drug dealer Jon Roberts in Peter Bergs flickJanuary 19th, 2008 - 6:00 pm ICT by admin
Melbourne, January 19 (ANI): Hollywood producer Peter Berg is finally set to fulfil his dream of working with Mark Wahlberg, as the latter has agreed to star in his new film about international drug dealer Jon Roberts.
Wahlberg is not only portraying Roberts, but is also associated as an executive producer with the project.
A Variety magazine report suggests that Sarah Aubrey and Stephen Levinson are the other names in the list of producers, reports Moviehole.
After returning from Vietnam as a decorated soldier, Roberts headed to Miami in the late ’70s, and formed a relationship with the Medellin drug cartel.
He had to serve a decade in jail for his crimes. (ANI)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones joins 'Broken City' - Oct 22, 2011
- Emma Stone to play drug dealer - Jan 07, 2012
- Sheryl Crow to pen Diner musical - Sep 21, 2011
- Wahlberg plans movie on porn industry - Aug 20, 2010
- Clinton says ex-FBI agent Levinson might be held in southwest Asia - Mar 04, 2011
- "The King's Speech" leads Oscar nominations - Jan 25, 2011
- Colombian soldiers caught carrying cocaine - Jul 06, 2012
- Gurinder Chadha teams up with Rahman for animated film - Jan 13, 2011
- Mexican prison's security chief gunned down - Jul 30, 2012
- Rihanna to make film debut with 'Battleship' - Jul 27, 2010
- Emma Roberts may join 'We're the Millers' - Jul 15, 2012
- Two tonnes of marijuana found in Mexican cemetery - Jul 30, 2012
- LiLo is in my prayers, says Mark Wahlberg - Jul 31, 2010
- Four killed in Colombia shootout - Jul 31, 2010
- Bieber wants to be action hero? - May 09, 2012
Tags: aubrey, bergs, crimes, decade, executive producer, flick, hollywood producer, january 19, mark wahlberg, medellin drug cartel, melbourne, moviehole, new film, peter berg, producers, report suggests that, soldier, stephen levinson, variety magazine, vietnam