Mark Wahlberg regrets dedicating 1992 memoir ‘Marky Mark’ to his penisAugust 5th, 2010 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
New York, August 05 (ANI): Mark Wahlberg has admitted that he regrets writing his 1992 memoir, ‘Marky Mark,’ and dedicating it to his manhood.
Wahlberg said that he thought his 1992 memoir would be funny, but it didn’t happen so.
“I thought it would be funny,” the New York Post quoted him as telling Time’s Belinda Luscombe during the magazine’s Live 10 Questions panel.
When Luscombe asked if his penis was grateful, the actor fired back, “That is the one question I won’t answer.”
But asked if any musician could convince former rapper Wahlberg to “lay down a rap track with them,” he responded, “If Justin Bieber asks me, I’ll say yes. Only because my daughter loves him.” (ANI)
- Mark Wahlberg would return to rap only for Justin Bieber - Aug 06, 2010
- Will return to music only for Justin Bieber: Mark Wahlberg - Aug 06, 2010
- Acting on Bieber's priority list - Aug 10, 2012
- Bieber's basketball movie script not perfect yet - Jun 08, 2012
- Justin Bieber & Mike Gundy share ringtones - Feb 15, 2011
- Will you give more tip to Sikh drivers, Nikki Haley asked - Apr 10, 2012
- Wahlberg regrets retirement vow - Aug 16, 2010
- Wahlberg embarassed about music career - Sep 06, 2010
- Wahlberg Wins A Place In The Famous 'Hollywood Walk of Fame' - Jul 30, 2010
- Bieber's basketball movie faces delays - May 10, 2012
- Singer Bieber to turn actor - Mar 28, 2012
- No rap career for Bieber - Apr 19, 2012
- Becks' son wants to name his sister after Justin Bieber - Apr 02, 2011
- Nikki Haley hit by Time, Twitter (Lead) - Apr 10, 2012
- Justin Bieber Reveals Kanye West's Phone Phobia - Feb 09, 2011