Mark Ronson says wearing fur is like wearing a pet dogMay 8th, 2009 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 8 (ANI): Music mogul Marc Ronson has declared that wearing fur is no different from wearing a beloved dog.
The star, who has been named the best-dressed man by GQ magazine, recently posed with his pet pooch in a PETA advert with a tagline “If You Wouldn’t Wear Your Dog, Please Don’t Wear Any Fur”.
The anti-fur campaign was organized by Peta2, the youth arm of the animal rights group, reports the China Daily.
“The only difference between our ‘best friends’ and animals killed for their fur is how we treat them,” PETA Europe Director Robbie LeBlanc said.
“No one knows that better than a sharp dresser like Mark Ronson. With all the fashionable alternatives available, there’s absolutely no excuse for wearing fur,” Robbie added. (ANI)
- Give fur the cold shoulder, says Penelope Cruz - Feb 02, 2012
- Recession affecting pets in Britain - Nov 13, 2011
- Clooney's girlfriend bares all for PETA campaign - May 05, 2011
- PETA is unhappy with Mario as he wears a Tanooki suit - Nov 16, 2011
- PETA condemns Kim Kardashian - Nov 17, 2010
- Will Pamela Anderson's sex appeal help pass anti-fur law in Israel? - Nov 08, 2010
- PETA calls Diane Kruger's fur photo shoot 'vulgar' and 'pretentious' - Feb 19, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wears 2 fur coats in one day, angers PETA - Nov 17, 2010
- Peta lavishes praise on Jacko for keeping concerts animal-free - Apr 10, 2009
- People think I'm stupid, says Matt LeBlanc - Jan 04, 2011
- Kelsey Grammer, Claire Danes win Golden Globe awards - Jan 16, 2012
- Taraji P. Henson poses naked for PETA's anti-fur ad - Jan 29, 2011
- Pammie adopts 2 dogs in PETA relocation drive - Aug 03, 2010
- First urban flea market for pooches - Jan 13, 2012
- Liz Hurley enrages animal rights activists by ''baby mink skin'' ad - Nov 24, 2008