Mark Ronson named Britain’s ‘Best Dressed Man’April 1st, 2009 - 2:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 1 (ANI): Music producer Mark Ronson has been named Britain’s ‘Best Dressed Man’ by GQ magazine.
The 33-year-old artist has beaten James Bond Daniel Craig and Prince of Wales to earn the topspot in the list.
The second place went to Madonna’s ex Guy Ritchie followed by fashion designer Tom Ford at the third, reports the Telegraph
Craig, who was at the first position last year, and Prince of Wales wrapped up the top five at fourth and the fifth position respectively.
US President Barack Obama came first in GQ’s top international best-dressed list.
The top 10 ‘Best Dressed Men’ are:
1. Mark Ronson
2. Guy Ritchie
3. Tom Ford
4. Daniel Craig
5. The Prince of Wales
6. Lucian Freud
7. David Furnish
8. David Cameron
9. Daniel Day-Lewis
10. David Beckham (ANI)
- Becks' 8-yr-old son features on Britain's best-dressed men list - Jan 04, 2011
- Robert Pattinson named best dressed celeb of 2009 - Jan 05, 2010
- Stewart tops best dressed list - Apr 27, 2012
- Robert Pattinson named Britain's 'best-dressed man' - Sep 29, 2010
- Lady GaGa among 'world's 20 best-dressed people' - Dec 16, 2010
- Lucian Freud's breastfeeding portrait shocks Jerry Hall - Sep 19, 2010
- Emma Watson tops world's best-dressed poll! - May 03, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Daniel Day-Lewis to play Sherlock Holmes' nemesis? - Aug 03, 2010
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Watson, Pattinson voted Britain's best dressed - Oct 01, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'Best-Dressed Celeb' - Apr 05, 2010
- Gordon Brown voted 'Worst Dressed Man' - Jan 04, 2010
- Madonna- Most Popular Celebrity In The Past Decade - Dec 24, 2010
Tags: barack obama, best dressed list, best dressed men, daniel craig, daniel day lewis, david beckham, david cameron, fashion designer, fifth position, first position, guy ritchie, international best dressed list, james bond, lucian freud, mark ronson, music producer, old artist, prince of wales, tom ford, topspot