Mark Ronson ‘annoyed by drunk Amy Winehouse at London gig’July 8th, 2010 - 4:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 08 (ANI): Amy Winehouse is said to have angered Mark Ronson once again.
The singer was back to her old ways as she got drunk and fell out of her bra at Ronson’s comeback gig on Tuesday night.
Ronson invited the singer to join him on stage at the 100 Club in London and got annoyed when she hit the bottle backstage before going on.
“After the gig Mark was furious with Amy for getting smashed and they exchanged words,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“He was annoyed that Amy got drunk when she knew she was going on stage. It was an important gig for him and he wanted things to be right.
“He felt let down by her - not for the first time,” the source added. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse's new album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Posthumous Amy Winehouse album to be released in December - Oct 31, 2011
- Livid Amy Winehouse says 'Ronson is dead for me' - Sep 20, 2010
- Mark Ronson is engaged to his French girlfriend - Feb 10, 2011
- Mark Ronson says he doesn't know about Amy's Twitter outburst - Sep 21, 2010
- Gaultier defends Winehouse-inspired show - May 05, 2012
- Mark Ronson quits partying - Aug 21, 2010
- Amy Winehouse contributes track for Quincy Jones - Sep 12, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's father says that listening to 'Lioness' album is difficult - Dec 05, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's 'new beau dumps the other woman' - Jun 08, 2010
- Amy Winehouse invites Pete Doherty to stay in her house - Aug 31, 2010
- Was Winehouse engaged before death? - Aug 02, 2011
- Amy Winehouse apologizes to Mark Ronson for her unflattering tweets - Sep 22, 2010
- Russian woman strangles man with bra - Aug 21, 2012
- Doherty to auction Winehouse painting - May 06, 2012