Mark Owen’s marriage back on trackDecember 30th, 2010 - 5:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 30 (ANI): It looks like Take That star Mark Owen and his wife Emma’s relationship is back on track.
The couple was spotted spending a romantic time together in Barbados.
Their relationship was ripped apart, when Owen admitted to extra-marital affairs.
But it seems the couple has found love again, reports the Sun.
They are lapping up the sun in Barbados with bandmates Gary Barlow, 39, Howard Donald, 42, and 40-year-old Jason Orange.
Owen is in Barbados to perform an unpaid gig as a favour to a friend on New Year’s Eve. (ANI)
- Singer Mark Owen, Emma find love again - Dec 30, 2010
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Take That's Mark Own 'to marry long-time girlfriend Emma Ferguson' - Aug 25, 2009
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriend - Aug 06, 2010
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Take That members reach Scotland for Mark Owen's fairytale wedding - Nov 07, 2009
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams pokes fun at Mark Owen on stage - Mar 20, 2010
- Wife takes back Mark Owen - Apr 24, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010