Mark Cuban on Shark TankSeptember 21st, 2010 - 8:27 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 21, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): American entrepreneur Mark Cuban is all set to be a guest judge/panelist/ for Shark Tank that airs on ABC.
This is the American Idol equivalent for the entrepreneur. The contestants here either pitch their products or their business/ entrepreneur ideas in front of a board of panelists who then select the perfect one and decide to invest in that idea or product or not. So this is basically going to be a proper merger or acquisition that would be dramatized for the viewing pleasure of the American audience.
Cuban is a big personality and his inclusion as well as presence on the show might impress the audience and should also work wonders for the channel’s TRP. He would however not be the characterization of himself like millionaire businessman Donald Trump.
Shark Tank would be in its second season and would also feature other widely known and famous investors, like Jeff Foxworthy and others. The show is also an import, like most of the reality shows. This show in a way also marks the “intellectual trading’ side of the US by showcasing the nation’s entrepreneurship ideas.
Mark Cuban owns the Dallas Mavericks and also owns the Landmark Theatres apart from being the Chairman of HDNet, a HDTV cable network.
– Sampurn Wire
- Jeff Foxworthy Roped In As Judge For The Second Season Of 'Shark Tank' - Aug 11, 2010
- Jeff Foxworthy To Appear In "Shark Tank" Season 2 - Aug 11, 2010
- 'Girls Gone Wild' creator gets go-ahead to air uncensored nudity on new reality show - May 12, 2010
- Justin Bieber Gets Booed By The Spectators At The Madison Square Garden - Feb 04, 2011
- Donald Trump to decide on presidential run by June - Feb 11, 2011
- Netflix Poses Stiff Challenge For Cable Companies? - May 10, 2010
- Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum highlights opportunities for success in business - Sep 08, 2010
- Pune plays host to two-day Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum - Sep 03, 2010
- Gender stereotypes could push women away from entrepreneurship - Mar 17, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian enjoys a Mavericks game - Jan 30, 2012
- Conscience over profit? Not business as usual - Jul 27, 2011
- Can Sara Khan Justify Mona’s Role In 'Ram Milaayi Jodi'? - Dec 15, 2010
- Boman 'Pitches' for the first ever Business Game Show - Aug 17, 2010
- US start-up visa bill to boost entrepreneurship - Mar 15, 2011
- Donald Trump decides against running for president in 2012 - May 17, 2011
Tags: airs, american audience, american entrepreneur, american idol, business entrepreneur, cable network, dallas mavericks, donald trump, entrepreneur ideas, guest judge, hdnet, jeff foxworthy, landmark theatres, mark cuban, millionaire businessman, panelist, panelists, proper merger, second season, shark tank