Marion Cotillard may star in Christopher Nolan’s ‘Inception’April 2nd, 2009 - 3:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 2 (ANI): Oscar winner Marion Cotillard might star opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Christopher Nolan’s ‘Inception’.
‘Batman Begins’ star Cillian Murphy, actress Ellen Page and Cotillard are in talks to star in contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind, reports Variety.
The production is expected to begin this summer.
While the film is Nolan’s first with Cotillard and Page, he is reteaming with Murphy, who played the villain Scarecrow in “Batman Begins,” and did a cameo in “The Dark Knight.”
The film is scheduled to release in 2010. (ANI)
- 'Inception' earns Rs.75 mn in opening weekend in India - Jul 20, 2010
- Movie Review: Inception(2010) - Jul 19, 2010
- "Inception" A Complex Film, Say Critics - Jul 19, 2010
- 'Inception' leads Saturn Awards nominations - Feb 25, 2011
- "Inception" Trailer Leaked - Aug 22, 2009
- 'Inception' script was incredibly confusing, admits Leonardo DiCaprio - Nov 26, 2010
- Christopher Nolan says 007 influenced new movie 'Inception' - Jul 10, 2010
- 'Inception', 'Social Network' bag Writers Guild awards - Feb 07, 2011
- Murphy wants roles in smaller films - Jul 25, 2012
- DiCaprio finds dark films exciting - Jul 11, 2010
- Dicaprio praises 'Inception' director - Jul 18, 2010
- Inception Rakes In 21.6 Million USD - Jul 19, 2010
- Nolan's 'Inception' inspired from Bond series - Jul 10, 2010
- 'Inception' a complicated film: DiCaprio - Mar 17, 2010
- Inception Claims Number One Spot - Aug 02, 2010
Tags: actress, architecture, batman, batman begins, cameo, christopher nolan, cillian murphy, dark knight, ellen page, inception, leonardo dicaprio, marion cotillard, oscar winner, scarecrow, sci fi, villain