Marilyn Monroe voted top Hollywood bombshell of all timeFebruary 27th, 2011 - 1:31 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 27 (ANI): Marilyn Monroe, who died in 1962 aged 36, has been voted top Hollywood bombshell of all time.
Angelina Jolie landed the second spot while Scarlett Johansson came third, reports the Daily Express.
Welsh beauty Catherine Zeta Jones stood fourth and Salma Hayek rounded off the top five.
Over 80,000 fans also ranked Monroe ahead of such big-screen greats as British-born Elizabeth Taylor in the poll conducted by US film industry cable network Reelz. (ANI)
- Isabelle Adjani tops Time Magazine's beautiful women list - Feb 09, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Liz Taylor in biopic? - May 01, 2011
- Jolie and Zeta Jones to battle out for Elizabeth Taylor role - Jul 19, 2010
- Cheryl Cole named 'Most Photogenic Woman Of All Time' - Jan 14, 2010
- Audrey Hepburn voted 'Most Beautiful Woman of 20th century - Jul 01, 2010
- Angelina to play Marilyn? - Aug 17, 2010
- Jolie, Zeta-Jones may play Elizabeth Taylor in biopic - Jul 20, 2010
- Jolie voted most beautiful star of past decade - Jan 06, 2010
- Jolie's pout makes her 'Beauty Icon of the Decade' - Dec 29, 2009
- Cheryl Cole voted most photogenic woman ever - Jan 16, 2010
- Audrey Hepburn named Ultimate Screen Beauty - Feb 11, 2009
- Jolie, Zeta-Jones will not portray me in biopic: Elizabeth Taylor - Jul 24, 2010
- Jolie to star in Marilyn Monroe film - Aug 16, 2010
- Catherine Zeta Jones, Michael Douglas are this year's top celeb couple - Dec 13, 2010
- Jolie beats Zeta-Jones to play Taylor in biopic - Aug 02, 2010
Tags: angelina jolie, cable network, catherine zeta jones, daily express, elizabeth taylor, film industry, hollywood, hollywood bombshell, london feb, marilyn monroe, poll, salma hayek, scarlett johansson, welsh