Marijuana Devotee, Snoop Dogg, Banned From Delivering A Rendition At A Dutch Music CarnivalJune 18th, 2010 - 7:45 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
June 18, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): The Dutch establishment has banned Snoop Dogg from delivering a rendition at a free gig in The Hague towards the end of this month. Snoop Dogg is a prominent rapper, who is a fan of marijuana and hash. He has been an incessant visitor to the liberal Netherlands.
Snoop Dogg was scheduled to be the central character in the outdoor Parkpop Event in the Netherlands on June 27. Snoop Dogg was listed to be accompanied by actress-cum-vocalist, Juliette Lewis, and German pop celebrity, Nena.
Nonetheless, the moment the Dutch officials were acquainted with Snoop Dogg’s participation, they came into view and compelled the arrangers of the gig to annul his slot. The Dutch bureaucrats asserted that the previous gang banger was not ideal for the gig.
The city bureaucrats have declared in a proclamation that Snoop Dogg will not be permitted to perform for the purpose of maintaining the open-minded and welcoming nature of Parkpop.
Two years back, in a gig at the same site, Snoop Dogg had riled governmental officers when he illuminated numerous joints on stage at some point in a single set.
The abrupt command of the city’s administration has enraged Parkpop’s chiefs. A spokesperson for the arranger, Ducos Productions, has declared to ANP-Reuters that it is infuriating that they have been alerted about the decision to cancel Snoop Dogg merely 10 days prior to the event.
One must remember that hash and marijuana, the possession of which has been criminalized in many nations, is vended openly in the Netherlands in ‘coffee shops’. Snoop Dogg, whose actual name is Calvin Broadus, normally submits renditions in the Netherlands at least once in a year.
Snoop Dogg had earlier been classified as a menace to national wellbeing and was not permitted to come into the UK subsequent to his involvement in a scuffle at London’s Heathrow Airport in 2006.
- Snoop Dogg Banned From Dutch Music Festival - Jun 18, 2010
- Snoop Dogg banned from Norway following drug bust - Jul 30, 2012
- Actress Cameron Diaz confesses that she used to buy drugs from Snoop Dogg in school - Jan 21, 2011
- Cameron Diaz Remarks That Snoop Dogg Vended Her Marijuana In High School - Jan 21, 2011
- Snoop Dogg wants to rap with David Beckham - Apr 21, 2010
- Snoop Dogg banned from The Hague festival - Jun 18, 2010
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- Will Smith's son not forming rap group - Jul 09, 2010
- Snoop Dogg wants to judge 'American Idol' - Aug 03, 2012
- Snoop Dogg Purportedly Endeavored To Rent The Country Of Liechtenstein For A Video - Jun 30, 2010
- Snoop Dogg banned from Norway - Jul 30, 2012
- Snoop Dogg needs weed for inspiration - Aug 06, 2012
- Snoop Dogg to star in sitcom - Oct 07, 2011
- Snoop Dogg continues the party even after Summadayze - Jan 02, 2012
- Dutch court bans foreigners from Cannabis cafes - Apr 28, 2012
Tags: arranger, arrangers, calvin broadus, central character, city bureaucrats, coffee shops, dutch music, dutch officials, free gig, german pop, governmental officers, hague, heathrow airport, juliette lewis, marijuana, men at work, pen men, renditions, reuters, snoop dogg