Marie Osmond Reveals The Pain Of Her Son’s Death To Oprah WinfreyNovember 12th, 2010 - 7:47 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Nov 12, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Marie Osmond never opened up about the pain she has been going through ever since her son, Michael Bryan’s demise on February 26, 2010, when he jumped off from his Los Angeles apartment. No one knew about why he committed the suicide, while many false speculations were going on. Yesterday many of the facts and feeling of the actress, regarding her son’s death in the Oprah Winfrey show.
She said it has been hard for her deal with it, as when the last time her son called her up, she was changing her costume for a show. She could not pick up the call, which could have changed many things. However, when she reverted the call, it was too late. She said that her son was depressed and told her that he had no friends. She even asked him to wait till Monday, when they would meet and settle the situation. However, his depression did not wait till Monday. He was apparently struggling with his sexuality, as he could not bring the duality of his Mormon religion and his alleged homosexuality into consensus. She confirmed on the show that Michael Bryan was not a gay. Even he wanted to have a family and have children, travel all around the world and so on. Michael Bryan had been to the rehab since the age of twelve. However, she said that he was not under the influence of drugs when he committed the suicide, as the post mortem reports came up as clean.
Marie Osmond said that even in 2007, he attempted a suicide. But after he survived, he promised her mother that he would never do that again. However, when some one in subdued by insanity, he fails to think rationally, and that is what had happened to her son, according to the ace actress.
- Donny & Marie release a new album - May 06, 2011
- Marie Osmond's son's death ruled suicide - Apr 22, 2010
- Marie Osmond's Son's Funeral Held At Mormon Chapel - Mar 09, 2010
- Marie Osmond's son's funeral attended by over 450 people - Mar 09, 2010
- Marie Osmond's Son Commits Suicide - Feb 28, 2010
- Marie Osmond prepares to return to spotlight after son's death - Mar 05, 2010
- Marie Osmond's Son Autopsy Inconclusive & Neighbor Speaks Out - Mar 02, 2010
- Marie Osmond's Son, Michael Bryan/Blosil, Laid To Rest At Funeral - Mar 09, 2010
- Marie Osmond son's autopsy found inconclusive - Mar 02, 2010
- Marie Osmond's Son Texted Suicide Message Before Jumping - Mar 01, 2010
- Funeral Of Marie Osmond's Son Scheduled For Monday - Mar 05, 2010
- Authorities say that the autopsy on Marie Osmond's son is inconclusive - Mar 02, 2010
- Marie Osmond's 18-year-old son commits suicide - Feb 28, 2010
- Marie Osmond's Son Left Note Before Dying - Mar 03, 2010
- Marie Osmond, Donny Osmond Sued By Producer Chip Lightman - Oct 10, 2010
Tags: ace, actress, consensus, demise, depression, duality, homosexuality, insanity, kar, many things, marie osmond, meena, mormon religion, oprah winfrey, oprah winfrey show, post mortem, rehab, sexuality, speculations, when the last time