Mariah Power- Energy conservation toolsJune 20th, 2009 - 2:45 pm ICT by GD
Next time you view a sign saying Mariah Power don’t think that it has got something to do with Mariah Carey and get confused. Mariah Power is a name in the world of energy conversion which specifically deals with the technology of converting wind energy into electric power. The company is into production of low-cost, highly aesthetic, noise-free wind power appliances for use in commercial, residential and government buildings. Initially, this privately held corporation began its operation with 30 employees in a 30,000 square feet facility.
Now as we all know a company cannot run without necessary funds and to help Mariah Power reach its goal, Bridge Bank is providing full support in terms of resources with state-of -the-art cash and treasury management services. In fact, it is amazing to know that Bridge Bank offers its products to small and middle market companies and this is a sure relief for upcoming companies like Mariah Power as they also contribute to the society and need financial assistance.
Since fiber glass and plastic had problems with wearing out, Mariah Power came up with a vertical axis wind turbine, Windspire,which stands 30 feet tall and is 4 feet broad. The above photo will give you a clearer picture of the turbine. Its considered lightweight compared to older turbines which makes it readily available for commercial, residential and government buildings.
As per research the average annual consumption of electricity in an American home is about 8,700 kw, since the turbine Windspire produces 2000 Kw hours per year, it is likely to cover 20-30% of home energy needs.That sounds quite economical.
- GMR secures funding for its Singapore power project - Jul 15, 2011
- Abound Solar, Solarsis commission plant in Andhra - Jan 16, 2012
- Solar and wind energy to light up remote Kashmir areas - Dec 26, 2011
- Suzlon bags contract for 30 mw wind turbine in Rajasthan - Sep 03, 2010
- Now, generate power from wind produced by passing trains! - Apr 06, 2011
- Suzlon's German unit wins 295 MW offshore contract - Nov 26, 2010
- Indian innovator harnesses sea waves for power - Jan 10, 2012
- Don't scrap wind power banking: Manufacturers tell Tamil Nadu - Jun 28, 2012
- Cuba upgrades power plant with Chinese technology - Apr 16, 2012
- China to face power shortage - Feb 27, 2012
- Nakoda to set up wind power plant in Madhya Pradesh - Sep 02, 2010
- Validity of tariff order for wind plants extended - Jun 30, 2012
- BGR Energy lowest bidder for NTPC's mega tender - Sep 15, 2011
- China expands its oldest n-power plant - Apr 08, 2012
- Wind power banking in Tamil Nadu is unbankable: Tangedco - Jun 17, 2012
Tags: bridge bank, conservation tools, consumption of electricity, energy conservation, energy conversion, financial assistance, free wind, government buildings, home energy, kw hours, necessary funds, power energy, square feet facility, treasury management services, turbines, vertical axis wind turbine, wind energy, wind power, windspire, world of energy