Mariah Carey’s ex to pen memoirOctober 5th, 2010 - 6:08 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 5 (IANS) Singer Mariah Carey’s ex-husband Tommy Mottola is preparing to lift the lid on his life with the singer after signing a deal to write his memoir.
The pop superstar married the music mogul in 1993 after he guided her to fame, but their relationship broke down and they divorced in 1998, reports contactmusic.com.
Mottola has now agreed to tell his life story in a new book titled “The Last Starmaker”, which will document his star-studded career as well as his romance with Carey, who is now married to Nick Cannon.
The book will also tell the story of how Mottola introduced Jennifer Lopez to her now-husband Marc Anthony by asking them to sing a duet.
“The Last Starmaker” is set for release in 2012.
- Tommy Mottola's life story set for documentary - Jul 26, 2011
- Mariah Carey's ex Tommy Mottola to pen memoir - Oct 05, 2010
- Mexican actress gives birth to second child (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- Mottola, Thalia welcomes baby boy - Jun 28, 2011
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- Madonna's manager to replace Cowell on 'American Idol'? - Feb 10, 2010
- Nick Cannon Refutes Rumors Claiming Wife Mariah Carey Is Pregnant With Twins - Dec 14, 2010
- Simon Cowell wants Tommy Mottola as judge on US X Factor - Jan 16, 2010
- Mariah Carey going back to her ex... record label Sony? - Jan 21, 2010
- Alison wants to reconcile with sister Mariah - May 28, 2012
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renews vows - Apr 29, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Simon Cowell wants Katy Perry as 'X Factor' judge - Sep 01, 2010
- I was mentally and emotionally abused: Mariah Carey - Nov 05, 2009
Tags: fame, husband marc, husband tommy, jennifer lopez, london, marc anthony, mariah carey, memoir, music mogul, nick cannon, oct 5, relationship, romance, singer mariah carey, starmaker, tommy mottola