Mariah Carey ‘would love’ to be American Idol judgeAugust 12th, 2010 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, August 12 (ANI): Mariah Carey’s husband has revealed that she would love to judge American Idol, if only TV producers could film the hit reality show around her already busy schedule.
Nick Cannon said his wife would jump at the chance to mentor budding singers and always talks about wanting to join remaining judge Randy Jackson on American Idol.
“You know what? She talks about it. She says, ‘I would love to do that.’ She is one of the greatest singers of our time; she would be great,” the Daily Star quoted him as telling The Hollywood Reporter.
“I don’t know if she has enough time, though, but if they could work with her schedule, I know she would love to do Idol. Let’s start the campaign!” he added. (ANI)
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- Mariah Carey To Judge American Idol? - Aug 24, 2010
- Mariah Carey's American Idol promotional photo released - Jul 27, 2012
- Enrique offered $4 mn for 'American Idol'? - Sep 08, 2012
- Jackson retains judge's seat on 'American Idol' - Sep 11, 2012
- Mariah Carey To Release Her New Christmas Album This November - Aug 24, 2010
- Keith Urban named fourth 'American Idol' judge - Sep 17, 2012
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon throw 'pink and blue' baby shower - Mar 08, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez is out as the American Idol judge - Aug 12, 2010
- Mariah Carey to join 'The X Factor' - Apr 19, 2011
- Mariah Carey sings Xmas duet with mother - Dec 16, 2010
- Perry turns down $20 mn 'American Idol' offer? - Aug 26, 2012
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renews vows - Apr 29, 2012
- Randy Jackson quits 'American Idol' judges panel - Sep 01, 2012
- Mariah to replace Cheryl on US 'X-Factor'? - Oct 25, 2010