Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon want their kids to be doctors, astronautsJune 18th, 2009 - 5:40 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 18 (ANI): Singer Mariah Carey and hubby Nick Cannon have started making plans for their future offspring - they want their kids to be doctors and astronauts.
The couple celebrated first wedding anniversary recently and have revealed that they are thinking of starting a family.
However, the actor/TV presenter is not going to force their children into showbiz, instead the pair hope that their children do something more meaningful.
“I’m not going to be one of those stage daddies who says, ‘Get out there and sing.’ I want to raise some doctors and astronauts.” Contactmusic quoted Canon as telling People magazine.
The two married in April last year. (ANI)
- Carey, Cannon renew wedding vows - May 03, 2011
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon welcome twins on wedding anniversary - May 01, 2011
- Mariah Carey's hospital visit turns out to be a false alarm - Mar 28, 2011
- Pregnant Mariah Carey fine after contractions - Mar 28, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renews vows - Apr 29, 2012
- Carey, Cannon pose for nude photo shoot - Apr 06, 2011
- Mariah Carey making a giant luxury nursery - Feb 24, 2011
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon get married again - May 03, 2010
- Nick Cannon wants singing twins - Oct 22, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renew wedding vows - May 03, 2010
- Mariah Carey puts pregnancy plans on hold - Oct 01, 2009
- Mariah Carey denies pregnancy reports - Apr 26, 2010
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey is expecting twins - Dec 17, 2010
- No singing reality show for Adele - Dec 20, 2011
- Mariah Carey's hubby Nick Cannon laughs off twins rumours - Dec 11, 2010