Mariah Carey, hubby eying plush LA palatial padMarch 18th, 2009 - 12:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 18 (ANI): One of Los Angeles” most plush houses seems to have caught the eye of celebrity couple Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, who have reportedly made an offer to buy the place.
The pair, who were previously reported to be house hunting, were said to have picked the palatial Saperstein Estate in Holmby Hills to be their new bode.
The French Chateau-style home was up for grabs in the market for a staggering 125 million dollars, according to reports.
However, the duos alleged offered price was yet to be revealed.
The grand mansion suggestively boasts of Italian marble walls, French limestone floors, gold-embossed leather wall coverings, gold-leaf crowned mouldings, a ballroom and a library with a first-edition book collection.
The mini-palace also purportedly features two kitchens, a screening room with seating for 50, along with a three-bedroom managers house, staff quarters for 10, a nine-car garage and a private jogging track.
“They like the home because there’’s so little that needs doing to it,” Contactmusic quoted a source as saying. (ANI)
- Mariah Carey keen to start a family - Mar 26, 2009
- LA mansion where MJ died up for grabs - Aug 05, 2010
- Becks, Posh get an invitation to Prince William, Kate Middleton's wedding - Feb 21, 2011
- Mansion where Jackson died up for sale - Aug 05, 2010
- World's most expensive $150m mansion still looking for buyer - Jan 17, 2011
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Goes Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died For Sale $29M - Aug 05, 2010
- Gaddafi fled on golf cart through tunnel? - Aug 26, 2011
- Queen finally meets Kate Middleton's parents - Apr 21, 2011
- An LA Mansion worth US$150 million - Mar 28, 2009
- Will-Kate wedding: European royals receive warning fax - Jan 26, 2011
- The Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Is Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
- Sheryl Crow puts mansion on online auction - Nov 24, 2010
- The Manor in Holmby Hills is America's most highly priced estate - Mar 28, 2009
Tags: car garage, carey hubby, celebrity couple, chateau style, duos, french chateau, gold leaf, grabs, grand mansion, holmby hills, house staff, italian marble, kitchens, marble walls, mariah carey, million dollars, nick cannon, screening room, staff quarters, wall coverings