Mariah Carey desires Stephen Hawkings voice machineJanuary 6th, 2008 - 4:24 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 6 (ANI): Mariah Carey has revealed that she would love to own a voice machine like British scientist Stephen Hawking - because she would like to give her wrist a rest.
The desire for the machine was brought about when the Hero hit maker, who has to rest her voice ahead of a concert, was forced to communicate through notes.
Mariah believes that the Hawking-style voice synthesizer would ease all of her writing problems.
“Before a big show I’m not allowed to speak for two days. Its boring writing notes, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“I need Stephen Hawking’s voice machine so I think and it comes out in a robot voice,” she added.
Hawking has been using the synthesizer ever since he was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. (ANI)
- Hawking at Paralympics? - Aug 26, 2012
- Sabrina Parker, The Youngest ALS Patient Leaves Her Last Breathe - Dec 20, 2010
- Bizarre female robo 'croons by copying human singer' - Oct 15, 2010
- Female robot can sing like a pop star - Oct 15, 2010
- Shoes inspired Mariah to lose weight - Nov 11, 2011
- Mariah Carey obsessed with pregnancy books - Nov 01, 2010
- Melanie Amaro is the US X Factor winner - Dec 23, 2011
- Mariah Carey's hospital visit turns out to be a false alarm - Mar 28, 2011
- Mariah Carey's hubby Nick Cannon laughs off twins rumours - Dec 11, 2010
- Twins' names to start with letter 'M', reveals Mariah Carey - May 04, 2011
- Vocalist Mariah Carey To Battle Against A Lawsuit Launched By A Vet - Jun 27, 2010
- Adele cancels US tour - Oct 05, 2011
- Child protection services clears Carey, Cannon - May 29, 2011
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- Mariah Carey to perform at Madison Square Garden on New Year's Eve - Nov 09, 2009
Tags: amyotrophic lateral, british scientist, desire, hero, lateral sclerosis, mariah carey, robot voice, stephen hawking, stephen hawkings, style voice, voice machine, voice synthesizer, writing notes