Mariah Carey denies plans of a nursery in new mansionMarch 27th, 2009 - 3:39 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 27 (ANI): Acclaimed singer-songwriter Mariah Carey has rebuffed claims that she is planning to get a nursery built in her new mansion.
It was recently claimed that Mariah had set her sights on the David Saperstein estate in the exclusive western L.A. neighborhood of Holmby Hills, worth a whopping 125 million dollars, and that she even wanted a nursery to be built in the mansion.
But both Mariah and her husband Nick Cannon deny that they have any such plans.
However, an insider says that Mariah has even spoken to a designer about her plans of getting a nursery built.
“She has asked (interior decorator) Kenneth Bordewick to advise on her new home and has requested an all-pink nursery. It’s going to be over the top!” the Daily Express quoted the source as saying.
Meanwhile, Mariah has denied that she is pregnant, saying that she has no immediate plans of starting a family. (ANI)
- Mariah Carey making a giant luxury nursery - Feb 24, 2011
- Is Mariah Carey in the family way? - Mar 28, 2009
- Carey, Cannon preparing huge, expensive nursery for twins - Feb 21, 2011
- Carey loves spending time in nursery - Apr 21, 2011
- Mariah Carey keen to start a family - Mar 26, 2009
- Carey expecting boy and girl - Feb 02, 2011
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Overjoyed As The Two Are Scheduled To Become Parents Of Twins: A Boy And A Girl - Feb 02, 2011
- Mariah not expecting twins: Nick Cannon - Dec 12, 2010
- Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Expecting Their First Child? - Aug 24, 2010
- Nicki Minaj thinks pink for New Year's party - Dec 13, 2010
- Carey, highest paid judge! - Jul 25, 2012
- Mariah Carey bidding for MJ's furniture - Jun 25, 2010
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon fed up with gossips about new houses - Jun 02, 2009
- Mariah Carey is expecting a girl and a boy - Feb 02, 2011
- Mariah Carey gushes about baby shower gifts - Mar 08, 2011