Mariah Carey back to workJune 28th, 2012 - 6:02 am ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Singer Mariah Carey who took a maternity break has resumed work on her music.
The 42-year-old took a break after giving birth to her twins, Moroccan and Monroe, in April 2011. She is married to singer Nick Cannon.
Her last album was “Merry Christmas II You” in 2010.
In December last year, she collaborated with Justin Bieber on the re-release of her festive hit “All I Want For Christmas Is You”. But now she is back with full force, Carey announced on Twitter, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Summer 2012… Been in the lab, mixing up some concoctions for you, hope you like it! Still working in the studio with friends oh plenty! I love this new song,” she tweeted.
- Carey, Cannon working on cartoon - May 09, 2012
- Mariah disagrees with husband over kids - Jun 23, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renews vows - Apr 29, 2012
- Carey, Cannon reveal baby names - May 05, 2011
- Nick Cannon wants singing twins - Oct 22, 2011
- Mariah Carey's twins to star in mom's video - Nov 23, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon announce names of their twins! - May 05, 2011
- Mariah Carey plans Christmas concert - Nov 03, 2010
- Fatherhood is amazing: Nick Cannon - Aug 27, 2011
- Is Mariah Carey expecting twins? - Nov 29, 2010
- I did develop diabetes: Mariah Carey - Nov 11, 2011
- Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon Expecting A Girl And A Boy - Feb 02, 2011
- Alison wants to reconcile with sister Mariah - May 28, 2012
- Bieber takes paternity test - Nov 22, 2011
- Carey expecting baby boy? - Oct 27, 2010